We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
About this company
Datasoft has built a proprietary platform that offers banks and financial institutions an integrated end-to-end solution incorporating a broad range of modules built specifically for those focused on foreign exchange and cross border payments. The platform unifies the functionality of dealing, trading, risk management, anti-money laundering (AML/ATF) compliance, payments and finance in a single platform geared for scalability and control. Datasoft continues to grow with present installations in Canada, USA, UK and Australia.
Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program.
· BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Experience fresh to 1 year.
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development process
· Knowledge of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, white box, black box, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
· Knowledge of automation tools such as Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
· Analytical, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skill
· Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Person who is willing to pursue career in automation field
Nice to have
pDatasoft is an international software engineering firm delivering next generation enterprise software solutions to the financial services and banking sector. After applying over 10 years of ERP systems knowledge, we have now released our ERP to several other sectors such as the trade and import/exp ...Read More