DatumSquare IT Services, Lahore office is looking for talented Linux System Administrator.
The key skills required for this position are:
- Strong skills with Red Hat Linux distros - specifically Centos 7. RHEL certification is preferred but not required
- Strong Nginx, Apache (and htaccess), PHP, and MySQL configuration skills. We mostly work with a custom LEMP stack but do occasionally need to work on cPanel/WHM, Plesk, or other custom servers
- Familiarity with CDN’s, reverse proxies, DNS and caching systems.
- Familiarity with cPanel servers (and managing those) along with familiarity with WHM
- Familiarity with basic SQL commands
- Strong skills with WordPress and WordPress hosting environments. PHP, JS, HTML, and CSS coding are definitely NOT expected but if the candidate has any background in those areas at all, it is definitely preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to manage client effectively.
- Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits.
- Sponsoring Microsoft Developer Certifications(MCP, MCSD)
- Medical coverage (OPD/IPD).
- Multiple monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses.
- The region's best Challenging work environment.
- No Late sittings are required.
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room for growth.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free environment.
- Free In-house training sessions
Shift hours are 5:30 PM - 2:00 AM / Monday till Friday. (Datumsquare IT Services is not offering residence facility at the moment).