The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, business community, senior industry and the public at large.
Identify all local influence centers (business centers, academic institutions, assisted living with rehabilitation or respite care, doctors’ offices and other health providers) to determine referral sources
- Assist with business development per marketing strategy
- May assist with performing client assessment; coordinate with the office staff to ensure client starts in a timely manner
- Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
- Utilizes monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity with national focus
- Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
- Arrange presentations of Senior Helpers services at staff meetings in hospitals, nursing homes, doctor’s offices and private companies.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing Senior Helpers services. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
- Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System