Candidate should have minimum 4 year of experience in IT Staffing with background of Recruitment in Software IT Industry.
The candidate must possess Excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work from 5:30 PM to 2:00 AM/ Monday till Friday. Please apply if you are comfortable with our office timings.
Following are key job responsibilities of Human Resource Recruiter (but are not limited to):
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions required by the company time to time.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
• Post openings to appropriate Internet sources.
• Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
• Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct pre-screening interviews.
• Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
• Assisting performing reference and background checks for potential employees
• Assisting interviewing and selecting employee's onsite, preparing and sending offer packages.
• Perform other special projects as assigned.
DatumSquare IT Services is a software development and IT resources firm that is revolutionizing the world of outsourcing. DatumSquare provides cost-effective IT solutions and development, including applications development, web design, technical resources management, and ERP development to discernin ...Read More