Administrative assistant job description:
Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, dispatch and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Take dictation and generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel/food arrangements for senior managers
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book calls, rooms, food, couriers, hotels etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Resolve administrative staff problems
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of CEO
- Develop administrative staff
- Work with the housekeeping team to ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Supervising the daily cleaning of assigned tasks while working alongside our staff to ensure the high standards of cleanliness as set forth
- Continuously seek and make improvements to the overall housekeeping functions
- Monitoring deep cleaning of buildings during slow times and as needed
- Special projects as outlined by the CEO