We are looking for a Human Resources Manager, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings. The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates’ pool, gain competitive advantage and fuel company's growth.
- Facilitates in the development and maintenance of HR manuals, processes, forms, guidelines, SOP, Work ethics, Dress code, etc.
- Responsible for handling complete life cycle of recruitment using different channels.
- To advertise, screen, shortlist and evaluate candidates initially on their skills, attitude and interest towards our organization.
- Facilitate in organizing and conducting interviews, tests and other assessments.
- Conduct follow-ups on selection with relevant functions to ensure efficient execution of the selection process.
- Conduct interviews
- Preparation of different letters e.g. offers letter, appointment letters, warning letter, show cause, promotion, increment, transfer, etc.
- Conduct employee telephonic reference checks.
- Represent company in recruitment events such as job fairs, on campus recruitment sessions, company orientation sessions, etc.
- Facilitate in organizing internal and external trainings
- Maintain and update employee records and human resource information systems of current and ex-employees.
- Facilitate in conducting job analysis, and in developing and maintaining organization charts, job descriptions, job specifications etc.
- Conduct employee orientations and exit interviews.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations with consultation of relevant HOD, etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Bachelor/ Master in HRM with Sales/Marketing/Manufacturing background (preferred)
- Preferably proven track record as a recruiter.
- The successful candidate will have creative sourcing capabilities, exceptional people skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Individual must be a self-starter.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Proficient ability with MS Word and MS Excel
- Proficient in English Verbal Communication Interpersonal Skills, Accept challenges and pressure, Hardworking, dedicated and self-motivated.