The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Directors and Marketing Director.
This candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Call new leads derived from lists, referrals and advertising programs.
- Answer calls (in rotation) via our Business Development inquiry line
- Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past
- Conduct initial qualification of leads based on a brief phone discussion
- Set appointments for Business Development Sales Manager or Director of Business Development for program discussion and ultimate the goal of closing qualified leads
- Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments
- Use Salesforce.com to capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate lead flow to others in the area
- Provide feedback to others in the department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A friendly, can-do attitude
- Professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call
- Handle rejection well; move on to the next call quickly
- Fast learner who can adapt to change
- Competitive dialer who also has a team attitude
Associates degree or equivalent
- Two or more years telemarketing/phone sales experience
- Experience using CRM/sales software preferred
- While basic knowledge of promotional products industry is helpful, training will be provided