Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Pvt. Ltd, a well-respected executive firm focused on permanent placements, is currently recruiting for a permanent/direct hire HR Officer for our Lahore Office with following responsibilities:
· Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
· Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
· Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
· Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
· Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
Knowledge about EOBI and PESSI information.
· Preparing staff handbooks;
· Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
· Undertaking regular salary reviews;
· Negotiating with staff on issues relating to facilities and benefits;
· Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
· Interpreting and advising on employment law;
· Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
· Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
· Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
· Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Benefits & Facilities:
Dawakhana Hakim Ajmal Khan is family tradition of 200 years, where Yunnani Tibb medicine is manufactured at highest quality standards from organic ingredients.