1. Supervise all aspects of the CHPP operations during assigned shift and effectively provide direction to lower level plant operators.
2. Ensure CHPP is operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner, and in compliance with the Title V air permit.
3. Ensure reliable operational records are maintained and recorded for historical purposes and to document performance metrics for the plant.
4. Participate in annual budget preparation and development of capital improvement projects with the Working Foreman and Site Manager.
5. Superior knowledge of the operating principles of equipment and machinery used in the power plant.
6. Perform and evaluate water analysis tests and the proper treatment of boiler water.
7. Ability to read, interpret and adjust various instruments in the plant.
Dawlance is the no.1 home appliances brand of Pakistan. We started our operation in 1980 with the production of refrigerators.Today we are the proud manufacturers of Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Vertical & Chest Freezers, Split AC & Microwave Ovens, have 3 production facilities, have the largest ...Read More