1. Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing.
2. Sell full range of products.
3. Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
4. Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
5. Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
6. Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports.
7. Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data.
8. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
9. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
10. Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
11. Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
12. Responsible for Sales Supporting Systems Implementation.
13. Accountable for Sales & Distribution Budgeting and cost controlling.