· Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
· Obtains help by sounding alarms
· Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
· Controls traffic by directing drivers.
· Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
· Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
· Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
Beginning with the plant in Karachi, commissioned in October 1981, Dawn Bread built-up a reputation for freshness, quality and taste. Creating awareness plus a demand for bread products, the second plant was commissioned in Islamabad in January 1985. Nothing succeeds like success, so next came the p ...Read More