· Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
· Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
· Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online
· Maintain and update company databases
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
· Answer queries by employees and clients
· Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
· Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
· Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
· Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
· Organizing and participating in company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
· Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.