To organize, manage and monitor communication activities related with call center and supervising, managing and developing call center team to reach optimal performance in calling customers, pitching company’s services and closing deals while tracking and storing customer and sales related information along with additional related responsibilities.
Primary duties for the role of the call center executive include:
• Monitors and manages call center representative working under him/her.
• Establishes policies and develops strategic telemarketing plans.
• Assigns tasks and monitors progress and output.
• Ensures meeting tasks and deadlines.
• Analyzes existing customer database to retrieve and use customers’ information.
• Makes calls to potential clientele including local and overseas market.
• Receives calls and provides information whenever required.
• Keeps track of outgoing/incoming calls, updates customer database on regular basis.
• Verifies information provided by the customers.
• Markets and sells company services through cold calling.
• Coordinates with managers and teams at various regional/country offices.
• Maintains communication equipment vigilantly and reports potential problems or any issues occurring instantly.
· Salary increment as per policy
· Bonuses and incentives
· Career growth opportunities
· Personnel development plans
· In-house and premium training opportunities
· Prayer’s break
· Friendly work environment
· Conducive for career development
pDeaxis Technologies was established with a vision to work along organizations seeking solutions f