To carry out communication activities, calling customers, pitching company’s services and closing deals while tracking and storing customer and sales related information while working within a dynamic team playing the role of an effective team member.
Primary duties for the role of the call center executive include:
• Analyzes existing customer database to retrieve and use customers’ information.
• Makes calls to potential clientele including local and overseas market.
• Complies by the established policies and plans of the department.
• Receives calls and provides information whenever required.
• Ensures task completion and meets targets assigned by the team lead / call center executive.
• Keeps track of outgoing/incoming calls, updates customer database on regular basis.
• Verifies information provided by the customers.
• Markets and sells company services through cold calling.
• Coordinates with team lead, team members at various regional/country offices.
• Maintains communication equipment vigilantly and reports potential problems or any issues occurring instantly.
O/A levels, Graduate, Masters
1 year experience is preferable, however, fresher are encouraged to apply.
· Excellent proficiency in English
· Outstanding communication skills
· Excellent grip on MS Office tools
· Know-how of handling telecommunication tools and equipment
· Ability to meet targets
· Effective team player
· Salary increment as per policy
· Bonuses and incentives
· Career growth opportunities
· Personnel development plans
· In-house and premium training opportunities
· Prayer’s break
· Friendly work environment
· Conducive for career development