Manages overall operations of the office and is responsible for managing and monitoring entire functional, managerial, operational, financial, public relations and staff activities of the office.
Primary duties for the role of office manager include:
• Ensures successful implementation of day to day activities of the office.
• Is responsible for successful implementation of company policies, procedures, rules and regulations and strictly complies by organizational policies keeping active consideration of business and labor laws and provincial/state/law regularities.
• Manages all tangible and intangible resources effectively and efficiently.
• Is responsible for resource allocation e.g. office supplies, office equipment, systems, tools etc. and records, reviews and approves supplies acquisition.
• Assigns tasks to the subordinates, monitors and directs flow of work activities and provides feedback.
• Is responsible for office maintenance and keeps the overall office environment orderly.
• Conducts all official correspondence including emails, letters, reports, presentations.
• Organizes, schedules, holds internal and external meetings.
• Establishes working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintains discipline in the office in terms of punctuality, regularity, consistency, smooth working relationships, healthy work environment, work behaviors and work ethics.
• Takes directions from the higher authorities to align management with organizational goals.
• Periodically share official reports with reporting authorities e.g. on daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
• Reports issues to the higher authorities to seek input from while giving own recommendations and suggestions.
• Ensures successful performance output by all employees keeping performance aligned with established standards, policies and goals.
• Enhances team performance by motivating, counseling and directing team members and employees.
· Salary increment as per policy
· Career growth opportunities
· Personnel development plans
· In-house and premium training opportunities
· Prayer’s break
· Friendly work environment
· Conducive for career development