Managing and implementing sales and marketing initiatives and plans of the company in a strategic manner in order to achieve organizational goals and established targets.
Primary duties for the role of sales & marketing executive include:
• Develops and implements sales and marketing plans to support achievement of organizational goals.
• Is responsible for marketing and selling the services of company in an innovative, effective and efficient manner keeping due consideration for the company policies.
• Uses various tools and channels to market the company and its services.
• Attracts and wins new clients and/or target clients while retaining the existing ones.
• Explores new markets and identifies market segments within existing markets.
• Establishes rapports with clients and develops lasting relationships with the clients.
• Targets potential clients using personal, direct, telephonic, email or digital channels and effectively markets the sales plan of the company.
• Interviews and hires team members in the marketing department, guides them, manages, motivates and supports them.
• Collaborates with all stakeholders using effective communication skills through meetings and telephone calls and emailing.
• Is responsible for market visits, connecting with clients via telephonic channel and face to face meetings, visits.
· Salary increment as per policy
· Bonuses and incentives
· Up to 25% of commission on direct sales
· Company’s laptop on successful completion of probation period
· Company’s conveyance on successful completion of probation period
· Career growth opportunities
· Personnel development plans
· In-house and premium training opportunities
· Prayer’s break
· Friendly work environment
· Conducive for career development