The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for reviewing and auditing incidents, email and telephone interactions along with reviewing and investigating customer survey responses for the Contact Center. The analyst will also be responsible for facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program. A Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for identifying areas of service improvements and developing programs that improve the overall quality of the customer’s experience when interacting with the Contact Center. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality of the customer interactions, making improvement recommendations to the Quality Assurance Manager and monitors the result of stated recommendations.
· Analyzes/audits service incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Contact Center.
· Monitors and reports program performance against service level agreements and performance standards, initiating improvement actions when opportunities are identified.
· Analyzes performance trends and takes proactive steps to prevent service shortcomings.
· Develops and conducts quality-related training or communications.
· Collaborates with Customer support team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
· Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
· Provides QA results to supervisor.
· * May assist in providing quality-related training to customer service staff.
· Typically requires a minimum of 1 - 2 years of related experience
· Customer service skills
· Expert level skills in Excel spreadsheets
· Intermediate level data analytics
deCaprio Industries is UKs leading fitness brand engaged in e-commerce retail through marketplaces including eBay, Amazon, and its own e-commerce portals. DeCaprio owns and operates composite facilities for manufacturing and exporting of various Martial Arts/Sporting Wears commodities particularly ...Read More