We are looking for a dynamic Full-Stack Web Developer for long term freelancer who will work independently and collaboratively in our IT department to create a number of small, quick development website solutions.
You will be a self-professed geek who has a thirst to learn about new technologies, languages, coding approaches and architectures. You will be someone who thinks it's great you can get paid to have fun writing code and who is happiest when you see your solutions being used by people knowing you were involved in creating it.
What can you expect to work on?
Working in an Agile way alongside the IT Project Manager and reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for creating and rolling out these sites:
- Building WordPress and core PHP websites
- Working on projects in CodeIgniter
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent in the field of Computer Engineering and Development
- Strong knowledge and working experience with CodeIgniter, Wordpress theme & plugin development
- Proven track record of building production-grade products
- Working knowledge of database systems such as MySql
- Hands-on experience with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, Codeception
- Excellent understanding of HTML5/CSS3 standards
- Ability to deliver end-products based on design specs
- Solid understanding of design patterns and software development standards
- Debugging, code optimization, and performance improvements experience
- Write well-designed, clean, testable, efficient, and documented code
- Git expert
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
Add your recent work sample links in your cover letter.