We are looking for a React Native Developer interested in working on mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. While in this role, you must be familiar with application design principles including security, performance, scalability, error logging, and testing. If your passion is in delivering rich, native mobile applications on iOS or Android, we definitely want to talk to you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, analyze, code, test, debug and support new and existing products.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing products and systems.
- Develop a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Develop application designs that are secure, performant, scalable, fault tolerant, and testable.
- Utilize analytical, process and/or technical skills to meet product objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within products scope.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers, and testers.
- Communicate product issues and/or risks in a timely manner.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Demonstrated expertise in React Native development
- One or more published iOS or Android apps
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills