1. Monitors Sales Plan for the assigned region to ensure Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly targets achievement, business growth, profitability, elimination of wastage and Optimum utilization of resources in line with the defined KPIs.
2. Manages the Sales team to ensure smooth Sales Operations and consequent cash flows.
3. Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned region. Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions. Planning and reviewing actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
4. Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
5. Keeps close liaison with the dealers and key customers for Issue resolution and other coordination.
6. Builds relationship with dealers and key customers and ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
7. Ensures development of customer in Clusters and Territories to increase market penetration, presence and visibility. Development of comprehensive coverage plan of each dealer in the region.
8. Keeps close liaison with Supply Chain counterpart to ensure smooth sales operations.
9. Ensures compliance of company policies and SOPs.
10. Critically reviews and analyzes key aspects of the business for corrective and preventive measures for the assigned region.
11. Critically reviews and analyzes sales operations of the assigned area(s) for improvements.
12. Provides tactical assistance, guidance and/or coaching to respective SEs for issue resolution.
13. Visits the Dealers’ Office, Warehouse and Market to:
a) Assess working of the SEs, Order Bookers and Delivery Men;
b) Provide on job training and coaching to Order Bookers and Delivery Men;
c) Analyze the Product availability and visibility;
d) Get customer feedback, address customer complaints and build relationships with key customers.
14. Reviews information and documents of a new distributor and forwards the documents with comments to VP Sales for approval.
15. Regular visits the Dealers in the area to:
a) Check channel sales, stock levels and other warehousing norms;
b) Build relationship with the customer;
c) Assess market position through availability and visibility of the products
d) Discuss any issue and provide / take feedback.
16. Maintain sales record channel wise, product wise and month wise. Also ensure dealers may have also record of customer wise.
17. Oversee product and supply ordering and shipment in accordance with regional needs
18. An excellent communication skill in English is a must.
19. Any other task assigned by the company time to time
Deli JW Glassware Company Limited.