Looking for a Project Manager experienced in developing innovative web and mobile applications for US clients. Timings are 6pm to 4am Khi time.
As part of our Agile project management team you will:
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects from initiation to closure.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to gain agreement on project scope, goals, deliverables, and timing then document expected outcome in project charter; including contributing to product design to think beyond the spec and provide real solutions.
- Create detailed work plans which identify and sequence the activities/tasks necessary to the successful completion of each project then schedule tasks/activities as required for project success.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status updates on regular intervals to various stakeholders.
- Compose meeting notes, related reports and other business communications.
- Facilitate efficient team and client meetings effectively
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities based on capacity and proficiency levels for the task
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Certify deliverables prepared by the team before passing to client
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Work with the leadership team to determine objectives upon which the project will be evaluated after its completion.
- Engage with clients regarding production details.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the organization including development, quality assurance and design to translate client concepts into polished programs
- Regularly keep stakeholders educated of product progress, issues/impediments, risks that impact the business addresses with appropriate mitigation plans
- Excellent organization skills, including the ability to handle changing requirements and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, sustain and complete multiple, concurrent projects
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills
- Proven business acumen, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, solve complex problems, and drive change in the organization
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple functional areas throughout an organization as a whole, and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
- Demonstrated experience with an end-to-end product development cycle and new product introduction
- Strong customer service focus and the ability to communicate with highly technical as well as non-technical audiences
- Strong technical skills and not afraid to ask questions to ensure a thorough understanding
- Curiosity, and the ability to think of questions that may help avoid pitfalls
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization abilities
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with software development
- 1+ years of experience in a project leadership role, with an emphasis on web technologies; leading mid-to-large scale projects; understanding of full project lifecycle management.
- Ability to create business process diagrams, wireframes for product design
- Kindly do not apply to this vacancy if you do not match the requirements. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for Initial Interview.