We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts and Admin section. Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
· Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
· Hands-on experience with accounting software
· Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
· Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
· Good organizational and time-management abilities
· Inventory management skills
Dermalogica is USA based skin care company having offices in Dubai,UK,USA and Pakistan we have skin related products which are well renowned through over the world. Dermalogica is the power behind the world's most successful skin therapists and some people with the most gorgeous skin! Join us and di ...Read More