All the below mentioned tasks fall under the scope of work of Project Manager. However, it is up to the PM to decide how he will delegate tasks to his team. The burden of accountability for work done is on the Project Manager.
11. Labor Management:
Ensure maximum utilization of labor and get the work As per standards and schedule. Arrange if additional labor is required. Solve the issue related to labor and related staff.
12. Material Management:
Raise demand of required material four days ahead. Ensure that work is not being stopped due to unavailability of Labor or Material.
13. Signing the Cash book, Material Ledger & General Ledger after verification.
14. To get rates for labor.
15. Ensuring the progress and quality of work in coordination with Construction Manager.
16. To check requests and test approvals regularly through construction manager and ensure that these activities are not pending at any point
17. To economize all execution and the working of labor to reduce the overall cost.
18. To ensure that the material is being used as per Design requirements, and no material is being wasted or used in more than the paid quantity.
19. Interaction with Sub contractor and site resources management.
20. To negotiate with vendors for material supply / assistance with GM in this regard.
21. Issuing P.O (Purchase Order) after getting approval from GM.
22. Processing of P/C bills and recommending the payments as per site requirement, by safe guarding the interests of Company i.e. verifying the Quantity and Quality, never paying for undone quantities, or duplicates and keeping payments on credits.
23. Verify all Vendor / Supplier bills in terms of Quantity and Quality.
24. Process timely payments to vendors/ suppliers to ensure smooth payments to Company as per contract requirement / minimum once a month. To ensure all the details and supporting documents are attached with the bill.
25. Following up the submitted IPCs and getting approvals for payments in an efficient way.
26. Preparation and Implementation of site work plan and monitoring of all site execution
27. Ensure the cash books and store records are maintained and updated on daily basis.
28. Supervision of administrative staff and their activities at site.
29. Giving approvals for Sunday workings after deciding the work plan/resources required for Sunday workings.
30. To ensure the Implementation of Company SOPs and policies on site comprehensively.
Design and Engineering Systems (DES) is a leading construction, engineering and infrastructure Development Company in Pakistan dealing with the construction, renovation and fabrication of strongly paved roads, high rise and intricate bridges and flyovers, heavy capacity dams and artistically designe ...Read More