1. Procurement of materials through best possible source in according with technical specification and project schedule, securing the most competitive prices.
2. To manage all activities related to receipt of Indent till the delivery of material and adjustment of funds according to the procurement procedure and policies.
3. To manage all activities concerned with site office, correspondences with different sections of site and head office.
4. To manage monthly funds request for procurement purpose at site.
5. To conduct market survey for sources generation, price evaluation and feed back to in charge procurement head office time to time.
6. To verify comparative statements prepared by buyers and its subsequent approval from project manager for the issuance of purchase order.
7. To verify the process from physical consumption of procured material till the adjustment of funds.
8. To perform all tasks keeping in view organization’s code of conduct and ethics.
9. To ensure all data processing in ERP is done on daily basis. Follow-up on vendor generation, PO generation and final adjustment in ERP.
10. To ensure proper implementation of housekeeping and safety of procured items with coordination of site store incharge.