ASSOCIATE'S SERVICES AND DUTIES (DESCRIPTION OF WORK/JOB DESCRIPTION):
1) Student Counseling
2) Marketing and Promotion both: indoor (Social Media, SMS, etc.) and outdoor
3) Interview Prep
4) Guide students in: - Application Essays - Supplements - Personal Statements
5) Content Writing
6) Track Student's Applications and Decisions
7) Maintain individual client files and manage client relations
8) Manage, arrange and attend counseling events, seminars, information sessions etc.
9) Research and Development
10) Maintain research data packs and basic client queries
11) Maintain case study records and resource inventory
12) Conducting research and preparing reports for counseling products such as undergraduate, graduate, and
MBA, etc. at the top universities across the world.
13) Manage Desklers Alumni Network
14) Creating presentations and other materials for events, projects, development, training material, etc. and
delivering presentations in schools, academies and other prospective partner institutions
15) Organizing consultation sessions, information sessions, annual fairs, exhibitions and outdoor trips.
16) Developing and monitoring student leadership projects, extra-curricular and social work internships
17) Format Resumes
pDesklers - Premier Educational Consultancy & Test Prep/pp /p