Objective/Job brief: Cleaner/Office Attendant has to take care of office facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties of the office premises. The goal is to keep office building in a clean and orderly condition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To clean toilets, hand basins, sinks, baths and showers
· Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping etc.)
· Clean desks & chairs/ empty bins/ clean bathrooms/ provide soap, toilet paper etc.
· Prepare table before lunch
· Clean lunch table and put out lights directly after lunch
· Provide tea, coffee, drinks to staff and guests
· Check and clean conference rooms after meetings
· Change/fix tube lights or bulb in case any request
· Loading and unloading of office supplies and equipments
Twice a week:
· Wash all towels
· Sweep and mop all stairs and floors
· Clean all mirrors, sinks, shelves,
· Clean walkway and entrance to the office
· Clean all windowsills
· Clean all doorknobs
· Clean all balconies and office surrounding with broom
· Remove cobwebs from corners
· Clean windows
· Inform Admin. Assistant about necessary procurements of cleaning supplies, toiletries, repairs, etc.
· Any other task assigns by the supervisor in line with Job profile
Confidentiality: Everything seen and heard in the office shall be treated as confidential.
In addition to the above the Cleaner/attendant may be asked to carry out other DWHH duties in line with your general conditions of employment by the immediate line manager or her/his managers.
Disclaimer Clause: (Must be at the end of each Job Description) this job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Today, Welthungerhilfe is one of the largest non-governmental organizations in Germany. Non-profit making, non-denominational and politically independent, it is run by a board of honorary members under the patronage of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its work is funded by private donations and publ ...Read More