Objective/Job brief: Cleaner/Office Attendant has to take care of office facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties of the office premises. The goal is to keep office building in a clean and orderly condition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To clean toilets, hand basins, sinks, baths and showers
· Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping etc.)
· Clean desks & chairs/ empty bins/ clean bathrooms/ provide soap, toilet paper etc.
· Prepare table before lunch
· Clean lunch table and put out lights directly after lunch
· Provide tea, coffee, drinks to staff and guests
· Check and clean conference rooms after meetings
· Change/fix tube lights or bulb in case any request
· Loading and unloading of office supplies and equipments
Twice a week:
· Wash all towels
· Sweep and mop all stairs and floors
· Clean all mirrors, sinks, shelves,
· Clean walkway and entrance to the office
· Clean all windowsills
· Clean all doorknobs
· Clean all balconies and office surrounding with broom
· Remove cobwebs from corners
· Clean windows
· Inform Admin. Assistant about necessary procurements of cleaning supplies, toiletries, repairs, etc.
· Any other task assigns by the supervisor in line with Job profile
Confidentiality: Everything seen and heard in the office shall be treated as confidential.
In addition to the above the Cleaner/attendant may be asked to carry out other DWHH duties in line with your general conditions of employment by the immediate line manager or her/his managers.
- Minimum literate to communicate easily
- 2 years’ experience in office work
- Preferable NGO experience
- know-how of plumbing, electrical work would be an added value
- Professional, courteous and punctual
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed
- Willing and able to work in a team environment
Disclaimer Clause: (Must be at the end of each Job Description) this job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.