Objective and General Functions:
We are looking for a Finance Intern to perform various finance tasks and support our Finance department’s daily activities specially in record keeping and rationalize the documentation.
Finance Intern responsibilities include preparing cheques, voucher preparation and processing and archiving of files. If you’re interested in kick starting your career in Finance and getting a closer look on how our organization approaches voucher processing, maintaining cash books, accounting processing and bank management, we’d like to meet you.
Under general supervision of the Country Director and direct supervision of Head of Finance, the Intern will support Finance Unit through performing the following duties which may not be limited to:
1. Provide assistance in preparation of vouchers
2. Assist in preparing cheques and preparing supporting documents
3. Assist in scanning process of vouchers
4. Assist in banking relations and management
5. Maintain accounting records and archiving of files.
6. Assist in electronic filing of finance documents.
7. Any other tasks as requested by the supervisor in line with internship learning scope.
1. All Finance files are archived and updated
2. Provide effective and efficient support to finance function
After a successful completion of the Internship, Intern needs to submit an internship report, which covers the working experience with WHH.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Languages: Fluent English & Urdu is desirable
The position will be filled based on available funding.
Today, Welthungerhilfe is one of the largest non-governmental organizations in Germany. Non-profit making, non-denominational and politically independent, it is run by a board of honorary members under the patronage of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its work is funded by private donations and publ ...Read More