Objective and General Functions:
- We are looking for a HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities specially in record keeping and rationalize the documentation.
- HR Intern responsibilities include updating employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- If you’re interested in kick starting your career in HR and getting a closer look on how our organization approaches contract management, personal file managing, payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Under general supervision of the Country Director and direct supervision of the Country HR, the Intern will support HR Unit through performing the following duties which may not be limited to:
- Provide assistance to Country HR Manager for preparation of staff personal file, updating the documents, find the gaps that need to be fulfill.
- Review the contract management for all staff
- Assist in recruitment and selection process
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Updating HR, internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
- Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves, arrears and salary increment
- Perform general administrative tasks.
- Any other tasks as requested by the supervisor in line with internship learning scope.
- All Staff Personnel files prepared and updated
- Streamline the documentation of Health/Life Insurance and EOBI with correspondence
- Identification of Gap analysis for improvement in HR functions
- After a successful completion of the Internship, Intern needs to submit an internship report, which covers the working experience with WHH, identification of system gaps and further suggest how to improve or overcome the gaps.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Internships are for Graduates who have done a BBA/MBA from HEC recognized University degree with HR specialization.
• Prior internship experience in HR could be an advantage
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Result oriented
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work effectively and harmoniously within a team from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
Languages: Fluent English & Urdu is desirable
The position will be filled based on available funding.