Objective: The Junior Logistic Officer will support the logistic department to carry out the day to day activities and will also assist the logistic coordinator to provide the qualitative services for Welthugerhilfe projects in a timely manner.
· To Liaises with clearing agent and ensures timely availability of documentation.
· To Records and retrieves information related to supply/logistics
· To provide support to the Partner whenever required as instructed by Logistics coordinator.
· To monitor and to record daily day to day logistics purchases and providing all necessary documents to finance and to logistics and keep the record up to date.
· To assist Logistics Coordinator in providing support to all logistics matters, specially procurement relating to queries from vendor and to vendors.
· To provide support or assist our offices in Hyderabad and Multan in any logistical matter in close coordination with Logistics Coordinator.
· To assist Logistic Coordinator to maintain logistics filing system as per WHH policy and procedures
· To assist logistic department in procurement process e.g. proper signed receiving of LPR from the concern person/department, gathering of quotations as per logistic guideline, assist the logistic coordinator to make comparative analysis for the collective information etc.
· Complete the required documentation (DN, GRN) of purchased inventory under supervision of logistic Coordinator.
· Purchasing of consumable items on demand from the market
· To assist the logistics to maintain warehouse in and out commodities record on monthly basis
· Assist the logistic coordinator regarding the verification and quality of the material received (as per given sample) if there is any conflict with the site supervisor
· To assist the logistic coordinator in verification of the payment invoices received from the vendor & report that they are as per material received.
· To assist logistics to maintain the inventory database on regular basis
· Ensure that all assets and inventory items are assigned Inventory number
· Ensure that Inventory database contains all required information such as item description, price, serial number, Project code etc., as per WHH policies and procedures
· Update/change databases as required; in case of donation to partners, Sale of assets, change in physical location, change in Project code, disposal etc.
· Ensure the physical existence of the items at least after three months in a year by taking physical count under supervision of Logistic Coordinator.
· Any other task assigns by the supervisor/management
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Logistic department, Finance, HR, Administration, Head of Projects and Head of office, Program staff
External: Venders/market, Beneficiaries
Graduate preference will be given Master degree
Minimum 2-4 years of experience in area of Logistic/Administration
Required skills in MS office automation, IT skills would be an advantage
Reliable, responsible and detail oriented
Excellent communication, negotiation and personnel skills
Ability to work in team setting, taking initiatives and performing multiple tasks.
Today, Welthungerhilfe is one of the largest non-governmental organizations in Germany. Non-profit making, non-denominational and politically independent, it is run by a board of honorary members under the patronage of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its work is funded by private donations and publ ...Read More