Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to their top-tier customers under the umbrella of Blockchain and Crypto technology.
We also offer individuals a variety of career development paths that enable them to contribute to our company goals as well as their professional development.
Our team is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals passionate about creating stellar experiences for our worldwide users and building amazing technology on a massive scale.
We work on Blockchain technology and with a diverse set of talented individuals across many geographies.
Applicants must have a portfolio (examples of work done) to be considered for this position.
- Successful Candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating intuitive, interactive, engaging, and brand-consistent designs
- Will be responsible for designing static, motion designs, and short videos.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality
- Develops website graphics/images, icons, banners, infographics, etc.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Must be able to design for multiple devices (desktop, mobile phones/tablets, etc.)
- Able to execute and implement print design and web design.
- Must have a deep appreciation for clean, simple, and usable interfaces
- Solid skills in visual design, with an eye for typography, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
Skills and Qualities:
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skillset and grow with this successful company, the ideal candidate will:
- Be educated - preferably to degree level or equivalent qualification in design.
- Have 1-2 years of experience in a commercial environment working in the design industry.
- Work effectively in all situations - completely unaided both within the design team and in collaboration with other departments.
- Have the ability to manage his/her time and prioritize your workload with confidence and efficiency.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills.
- Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of responsive web design and multi-touch devices
- User interface design
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary package.
- 25 Paid annual Holidays.
- Medical Care.
- Family Medical Care.
- Annual Increments
- Certificate Allowance
- Child Education Support
- Vehicle Lease
- Weekends are off!
- Free lunch and coffee.
- Family dinner Treat Monthly
- Life insurance
- Free lunch and coffee.
- Apple MacBook will be provided.
- Local and International trips.