We at Devkind help solve complex business problems, working with us in the team means innovating and creating something special together!
Grow professionally, and know that your success is our success. We believe in a team environment, where there is no corporate hierarchy, but rather, people working together toward a shared goal.
Work should be rewarding, you should always be growing and striving to be better than you were yesterday, and we will support you to become that.
About the role:
- We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our team on a full-time basis, the individual must have a passion for helping take concepts and developing them out to bring them to fruition.
- This is a newly created role that will require a hands-on approach to help with various development projects.
- The role requires out-of-the-box, innovative thinking whilst working closely with various stakeholders within the business to deliver key business outcomes.
To join our team, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ development experience with PHP 7+ as well as a strong knowledge of Linux infrastructure, Laravel Framework, Restful APIs, MySQL, WordPress and VueJS.
You will have exceptional hands-on development skills, the ability to document, and strong communication skills.
What you should have
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in PHP( with OO concepts) experience.
- Mandatory Proven Experience in:
- Laravel Core
- Restful APIs
- TDD, PhpUnit or PEST
- Package Development
- Experience with Tailwind and VueJs
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL)
- An excellent work ethic and a can-do attitude
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.