- This is not a job, it’s an opportunity. Awesome role exists for talented and ambitious .Net Developers.
- You will work in an inspiring technical environment on the latest microservices solutions deployed by some of the world's largest organizations.
- We work together to do the absolute best job for our clients – in your case, that’s assist build market leading software that people love using and recommend to all.
- You will be involved in the development of all key technology components on all existing and future company projects.
What does the position entail?
- Design and develop web apps with ASP.Net, MVC, C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, NodeJS, No-SQL inluding MongoDB etc.
- Be able to interface with micro services environments, data for web-service development.
- Integration of inhouse DocAPI through the HTML Report Server
- Develop application features to manage report catalog and customize presentation of report parameters.
- Design and develop complex reports in Custom HTML Reprting engine.
- Integrate and build export files to client applications
- Work closely with the product owners and analysts to design, model, and develop changes for both new and existing projects
- Tune backend queries for better application and system performance
- Triage production issues by reviewing code and logs as needed and come up with solutions
- Provide timely status of projects
- Perform other duties as requested
- 4 years BS degree in computer science / information technology
- Top notch programmer who can design algorithms based on renowned mathematical models
- Service Orientated/Microservices Architecture
Essential skills include:
- ASP.Net/Core MVC using C#, WebAPI, NodeJS
- OO design and development
- NHibernate, MS Entity framework, MS SQL Server, NoSQL like MongoDB, RavenDB etc.
- Software design, testing, integration, and configuration
- OAuth 2.0 and OpenId Connect
Non-essential but useful experience includes:
- Continues integration and GIT branches
- JIRA, Bitbucket, TFS, Confluence
- Deploying and managing web apps using IIS
To become one of the key members of amazing team, and rapidly growing company, simply apply.