This is not a job, it’s an opportunity. Awesome role exists for talented and ambitious .Net Developers. You will work in an inspiring technical environment on the latest microservices solutions deployed by some of the world's largest organizations. We work together to do the absolute best job for our clients – in your case, that’s assist build market leading software that people love using and recommend to all. You will be involved in the development of all key technology components on all existing and future company projects.
What does the position entail?
- Design and develop web apps with ASP.Net, MVC, C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, NodeJS, No-SQL including MongoDB etc.
- Be able to interface with micro services environments, data for web-service development.
- Design and develop complex reports in Custom HTML Reporting engine.
- Triage production issues by reviewing code and logs as needed and come up with solutions
- Add improvements, maintain and correct issues to large applications that are central to our business infrastructure.
- Build appropriate unit tests, and other tooling to assist with QA, deployment and production support.
- Contribute to high availability software throughout entire life cycle for development from requirement gathering, design, development and maintenance phase
- Perform other duties as requested
- 4 years BS degree in computer science / information technology
- Top notch programmer who can design algorithms based on renowned mathematical models
- SOA and Microservices Architecture experience
Essential skills include:
- ASP.Net/Core MVC using C#, WebAPI, SVG, NodeJS
- Object Oriented design and development
- NHibernate, MS Entity framework, MS SQL Server, NoSQL like MongoDB, RavenDB etc.
- Software design, testing, integration, and configuration
- OAuth 2.0 and OpenId Connect
Non-essential but useful experience includes:
- Continues integration and GIT branches
- JIRA, Bitbucket, TFS, Confluence
- Deploying and managing web apps using IIS
- A self-directed team player with attention on details that thrives in a continually challenging environment
- Passionate about UX and Scalability - a follower of .NET best practices and patterns
- Experienced in performance optimization for software applications
- Collaborative, analytical and flexible
To become one of the key members of amazing team, and rapidly growing company, simply apply.