This is not a job, it’s an opportunity. Awesome role exists for experienced, talented and ambitious developers based at Lahore. You will work in an inspiring technical environment on the latest microservices solutions deployed by some of the world's largest organizations. We work together to do the absolute best job for our clients – in your case, that’s assist build market leading software that people love using and recommend to all. You will be involved in the development of all key technology components on all existing and future company projects.
What does the position entail?
- Add improvements, maintain and correct issues to large applications that are central to our business infrastructure.
- Follow coding standards and software industry best practices
- Build appropriate unit tests, and other tooling to assist with QA, deployment and production support.
- Contribute to high availability software throughout entire life cycle for development from requirement gathering, design, development and maintenance phase
- Provide optimized web application solutions
- Integrate web services with third party clients
- Perform other duties as requested
- 4 years BS degree in computer science / information technology
- Top notch programmer who can design algorithms based on renowned best patterns & practices.
- SOA and Microservices Architecture experience
- Expert both in PHP and .NET architecture to fully customize its modules.
Essential skills include:
- Strong experience in developing server side scripting with .NET and PHP latest frameworks like Laravel, ASP.Net Core etc.
- Software design, testing, integration, and configuration.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- IIS, Apache, Nginx and ubuntu server
Non-essential but useful experience includes:
- Gang of Four design patterns
- Continues integration and GIT branches
- JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Deploying and managing web apps using Amazon cloud servers
- A self-directed team player with attention on details that thrives in a continually challenging environment
- Passionate about UX and Scalability - a follower of industry best practices and patterns
- Experienced in performance optimization for software applications
- Collaborative, analytical and flexible
To become one of the key members of amazing team, and rapidly growing company, simply apply.