• Minimum 2 years of experience working with WordPress.
• Very strong knowledge of developing in WordPress.
• Candidate should have customized WordPress projects with own developed plugins.
• Candidate should have developed/adjusted WordPress themes.
• Candidate should know how to update WordPress instances.
• Candidate should know how to run even complex WordPress with many plugins smooth and with good performance.
• Experience in WordPress performance optimization (frontend and backend). You should know how to get the high Google Page Speed Ratings.
• Experience with WordPress WooCommerce work.
• Adjust WooCommerce Settings or Workflows.
• Work with Webservice APIs (REST, SOAP).
• Integrate Payment Plugins.
• Import product data from XML/CSV/Json sources.
• Knowledge about Core PHP incl. features of the latest PHP versions.
• Good PHP OOP knowledge.
• Good knowledge about MySQL database.
• Knowledge about how to work with GIT.
Nice to have
• Experience with working in MVC frameworks (like Laravel and CodeIgniter).
• Knowledge how to create Unit Tests in WordPress.
pDevPel is a leading IT company for Consulting Services, Call Center Solutions and Deployment of best of breed Software Solutions to top tier domestic and international customers. We are offering fully fledged services for software development, call-centre solutions and engineering. Empowering effec ...Read More