· Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
· Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
· Manage all the Online Marketplaces Amazon, Ebay, C-Discount etc.
· Manage Products from Researching of Product to Final Sales.
· Manage all the Advertising Campaigns and Budget Management.
· Work with developers to improve website speed
· Work on Keywords with marketing team
· Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
· Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve sales performance
· Analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve
· Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
· Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
· Report on performance
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
· Experience managing marketing and tech teams
· Experience in managing a Sales Department
· Excellent understanding of Amazon, Ebay and other sales channels
· Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
· Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
· Strong marketing and tech background
· Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
· Knowledge of website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
· Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field