Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
· Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
· Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
· Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
· Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
· Designing Product Packing’s
· 3D Images
Graphic Designer Requirements:
· Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Illustrator.
· A strong eye for visual composition.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
· Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
· Experience with computer-aided design.