We are looking for a senior backend PHP developer who is dedicated to his/her craft, takes pride in the code he/she writes and can hit the ground running. We need you to write clean PHP code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
Please make sure you have full command on WordPress development. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
· Write robust, clean, well-designed code
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Follow industry best practices.
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Comfortable working with both procedural and object-oriented PHP code
· Proficient in Wordpress Theme customization and development
· Good knowledge of developing Web services, REST API's
· Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, paypal, ebay etc)
· Experience in developing and customizing plugins
· Strong analytical thinker, intellectually curious, attention to detail
· Excellent verbal & written English communication skills.
· Candidate should be able to work under pressure and have the ability to meet project deadlines.
· Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, Magento etc is plus
· Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits after completing probation
· Five days a week work schedule
· Annual Bonuses
· Performance Bonuses
· Friendly environment to work