Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals. Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Develops and implement an annual marketing strategy.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the account executives.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all account executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of account executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by account executives.
• Assists account executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Recruits and hires account executives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
• Insures that all account executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
• Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
• Sets examples for account executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conducts regular coaching and counseling with account executives to build motivation and selling skills.
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.