Opportunity for an experienced Magento Front-End Web Developer who will be responsible to coordinate with the development team to create website that looks great and delivers an exceptional user experience. Must have experience with interacting with RESTful APIs, formats (JSON, XML), debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Inspector. Hands-on technologist with a broad range of web related skills with a good sense of graphic design. The Front-End developer has an eye for design and provides creative ideas for designing, building, and tackling front-end development challenges using a suite of front-end technologies.
This is a fast pace environment that requires high focus and fast learning.
Key tasks related to Front-End website development
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
Must have skills
- Experience with Magento ecommerce platform
- Extensive development experience with PHP
- Able to customize and integrate with NetSuite software (optional, not a must)
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs, formats (JSON, XML), debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Inspector
- Knowledge of CGI, Pearl, SQL, XML, XSLT, ASP
- Experience with eCommerce sites, eCommerce integration, building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience with Apache Httpd in a Linux environment and Google Analytics tools
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Native application development and DevOps practices