We are a Canada based real estate firm. We are having our digital marketing agency office in Pakistan. We are looking for a full time SEO Content Writer at Rawalpindi.
SEO Content Writer in our Marketing Agency is "the voice" of our clients by writing web copy that aligns with their branding and other marketing efforts.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Implementing various elements of a client's content marketing strategy as instructed.
- Optimizing current copy on a client's website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Coordination with other departments/team members regarding content.
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on a client's website.
- Guest Blog writing and posting.
- Press release writing (as well as other forms of PR--media pitches, articles, etc.)
- Infographic creation and promotion.
- Slideshare creation & Video Transcriptions.
- Researching trending topics within requisite industries.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Should be able to meet the content’s timeline.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Content Writer must have demonstrated writing experience, professional and/or academic. He/she has experience writing for a web-based audience as well as a working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices and how they apply to content marketing.
Further requirements include the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing.
- Creativity & resourcefulness.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines.
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively.