Inspire, Innovate, Disrupt
Our expanding company is seeking to hire a Country Operations Manager for Pakistan to join our leadership team. You will provide inspired leadership and oversee the operations for our organization's lines of business, which involves implementing important policy and strategic decisions. You will also be assisting with recruiting and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering (or a related field) or an MBA with a prior experience in management or leadership position. A deep understanding of managing software projects especially the launch of new products is also required.
This is a leadership position with a particular emphasis on operational excellence. We are looking for someone who can build our business; hire, develop, coach our offshore development team; and a strong motivator who can drive business growth by enhancing people productivity and their effectiveness.
We are a global software organization focusing on Digital Transformation for Industry 4.0. The company is headquartered in Munich, Germany with a footprint spanning across the globe.
Country Operations Manager Responsibilities
The major expectations from this role are the following:
- Build Business: Ensure the accomplishment of the operational goals i.e. hiring staff, administration and managing finance. Other goals include supporting sales and establishing the brand in the region. The Country Operations Manager needs to ensure that the organization core values are integrated into every aspect of the business.
- Manage & Motivate People: Providing inspirational leadership, ongoing care, management and motivation of the local development team. An overall love for people and proven track record of building and growing offshore teams, often from scratch.
Operational Excellence: Ensure all functions are optimized and projects are delivered with operational excellence, on-time and high-quality delivery to the local and global customers. Oversee the development and ensure successful launch of new products.
Establish Network: Maintaining key connections with the local public and private industry segments.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Compensation
- Reports to: TheBoard of Directorsbased in Germany
- Team: Ready to personally support and providing you tools you need to accomplish your goals
Country Operations Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering (or related field) or MBA.
- 2+ years of Business Support Operations experience in a local or global organization.
- Management or leadership experience especially in the IT industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience to handle multiple projects/issues with a high degree of complexity.
- Solid background in managing software development and IT related projects, people and establishing effective processes.
- Decent understanding of financial management.
- Go-getter attitude who is willing to stretch his/her comfort zone and take the challenge onto himself/herself to get things done.
Do you want to join us on our ride into a brighter future? Do you want to take on responsibility and shape leading-edge technology, in a dynamic environment? Then we look forward to hearing back from you. We believe opportunities don’t happen, you create them!