An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join our One of the Arms of businesses named OrderSense in a rapidly growing hospitality industry. Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for developing the sales of managed Online ordering solutions to new prospects and supporting the internal sales processes. The focus of the role will be on customer relationship management, account management and business development activities.
The role will be office based (20%) and field based (80%) working in Islamabad/Rawalpindi and surrounding territories and involves the following:
- Building effective working relationships with prospects and potential customers.
- Ensuring customer acquisition by regular followup sessions and communicating this to head office.
- Maintaining an up-to-date contact list of existing and potential clients.
- Liaising with office mnager and Business Development director to ensure optimal service delivery and identification of potential new business
- Liaising with customers to establish their current and future needs and communicating this to the BD team.
- Supporting BD team in achieving monthly targets.
- Daily field sales visits, requiring extensive follow up to achieve targets.
- Hosting client site visits, including sales presentations and facility tour
Ordersense Pakistan operates on a standard 48 hours a week/6 days/week and job requires out of hour work as per the prospect meeting requirements. candidate must have a flexibility in his/her working hours.
Due to the travel required for this role candidates must have a transport and valid driving license.
OrderSense will provide field based traing. You will be encouraged to put forward ideas to further enhance ordersense.pk profile and move into new areas. .
- Outgoing, friendly and approachable.
- Promotes company values to others and supports values in daily activities and decisions
- Results driven to focus contribution on activities which meet company goals and deliver the greatest value
- Confident communicator (written/ oral) and able to build rapport, quickly and effectively
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in order to meet the demands of the role
- Able to act on own initiative
- Ability to critique and improve activities through continuous improvement and innovation
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- The ability to demonstrate respect, equity and empathy for a diverse community
- Encourage teamwork (promote operational synergies and alignment) to support each other, our customers and grow together
- Highly energised mind-set with willingness and desire to learn and adapt individually
- Drive performance by ensuring performance expectations are met
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management