The person will be responsible for handling all day-to-day tasks, work on an SEO account and act as the first point of contact for basic task-related questions.
The person should perform on-site optimizations, review responses, citation cleanup, and performs link outreach and acquisition.
• Building custom SEO reports using Google Analytics data
• Editing website content, description and meta tags
• Posting blog content
• Developing and executing link building strategies
• Reviewing and analyzing websites backlinks and making plans to increase quality backlinks.
• Preparing detailed content marketing strategy, executing and reporting
• Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
• Analyzing competitors backlinks and making growth strategies to increase company website (s) backlinks presence
• Implementing top SEO guidelines to improve onsite blog search engine ranking
• Researching top performing keywords and advising content
• Improving Official blog search engine rankings by onsite and offsite optimization
• Keeping updated on white hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines Required Skills/Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry-specific experience
• Minimum of 3 years of SEO experience
• Excellent attention to detail, especially with communication (written and verbal) and meeting deadlines
• Strong in Excel, Microsoft Word, Screaming Frog
Social Media and Digital Marketing agency with offices in Dubai and Lahore.