Digilynx-Lahore is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to help its team expand its ecommerce platform. This will be a long term opportunity to get inside this great organization and really make an impact. Flexible with learning on the job, with corresponding relevant work experience - but, for this position to be successful the right candidate needs to know the following, with a strong self-initiative to learn from others!
- 3-5 years experience working with Object Oriented PHP and modern PHP frameworks
- 3-5 years experience working with MySQL and writing SQL queries
- Experience designing REST APIs
- Basic Linux admin (ability to SSH, view logs, etc)
- Understanding of local development environments and integrationof varying components.
- Strong understanding of build processes/automation
- Experience with job queues and background PHP processes
Experience with and working knowledge of:
- Agile/Scrum software development process.
- Linux/Unix environment.
- CMS Platforms and plugins.
- Version Control Software. (ie: CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Git).
- Web service development and consumption (REST, XML Feeds, and SOAP).
- Object oriented programming and Design Patterns.
- Model-View-Controller paradigm & Namespaces.
- Experience with Magento 1 & 2
- Marketing/Messenger APIs
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with NodeJS/Angular JS
- Experience with Shopify APP development