We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work on bug fixing on existing apps.
Background, skills, and experience
- Strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development using Apple's Developer Principles
- Extensive knowledge of the iOS SDK with a thorough understanding of the development processes and debugging methods associated with the platform
- Experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying apps using Swift as the primary language
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and third-party libraries
- A solid foundation of modern data structures, algorithms, and software design and can consistently deliver testable, scalable, highly-readable code using OO best practices.
- Experience with multimedia communication, background processing, threading, and performance tuning, caching and performance optimization.
- Experience publishing iOS apps to the iTunes
- Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
- Development Knowledge of JSON, REST, and XML based web services and their working
- Experience with repositories like Git, Bit bucket etc.
- Experience of working with Firebase and real time application.
- Knows how to handle RTL apps