Please read the Description before applying for the JOB!
Digital Software Labs is searching for an amazing writer to manage and create various assets. As part of the marketing team, this individual will work closely with demand generation, creative, product management, and sales teams to create engaging content that will aid in lead generation efforts and raise awareness.
This position will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, gathering approvals, editing, and proofreading a wide variety of content marketing materials, including but not limited to case studies, eBooks, email and website copy, blogs, datasheets, bylines and more.
This role will focus on short and long-form content, whether original or the re-purposing of content developed by a colleague. You’re super organized and have a keen eye for detail and quality. In addition to being very creative, you get the technical stuff and can quickly grasp and translate technical capabilities into practical benefits.
- Work closely with marketing teams to understand objectives and audience, obtain details and write copy that is clear and targeted to the appropriate audience
- Interview subject matter experts, customers, and others as needed to inform the writing
- Serve as lead editor for copy written by other members of the marketing department
- Write, edit and proof content for style, technical accuracy, completeness and consistency of brand message and tone across all touchpoints
- Collaborate with the Design team to provide ample time for graphic design work, proofing, and editing
- Keep abreast of industry trends and issues as well as internal updates to help inform written materials
- Manage the content library, uploading new items and updating items as necessary to ensure continued accuracy and relevancy
- Optimize messaging based on feedback, testing, and best practices
- 2 or 4 years’ experience writing marketing content
- Must be Graduation or Masters
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Interest in learning SEO and online marketing strategies
- Develop a good understanding of our products/services, target audience, and competitor activities.
Note: Kindly mention the job title in the Subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
- Writing: 2 to 4 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs20,000.00 to Rs30,000.00 /month
- Writing: 2 years (Required)