Digital Solutions is an IT Services Provider Company working since 2002 to provide online solutions. Digital Solutions design and develop professional websites, rich media application & website design, provide e-commerce solutions, search engine submission, Android/iOS Mobile Application Design & Development, online promotion & affordable Search Engine Optimization Services.
We are looking for extra ordinary QA/QC Engineer who can meet the requirements of our clients also able to work under minimal supervision & provide quality work in given time.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide effective and meaningful feedback. Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test designs.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
· Communicate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
· Monitor debugging process results.
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools would be a plus.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Performing quality assurance for IT projects (Websites mostly)
· Proposing periodic QA audit reports in a systematic manner
· Following up on requested changes with concerned individuals
· Conducting status review meetings with concerned teams
· Providing QA reports and documentation for each project
· Reporting to top management and other project team officials
· Required to manage and assure the quality of multiple projects
· Possessing basic knowledge of testing tools and techniques for website and software testing
The Applicant Should have the following skills
· HTML5/CSS3/Jquery/Wordpress and other popular CMS Solutions.
· PhotoShop, MS Office, Google Docs, Trello, Asana
· Strong knowledge of SDLC, STLC, QA & QC Concepts, Testing Methodologies.
· Defect classification and issue severity rating.
· Solid experience in manual testing, approaches, planning and execution.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test design.
· Analyse new features, write and maintain functional, System test cases against them.
· Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a thorough understanding of development and testing methodologies are required.
· Automation testing would be a big plus - Selenium/ JMeter / Appium etc.
Digital Solutions - is a web design company working since 2002 to provide online solutions. We design and develop professional websites, provide e-commerce solutions, search engine submission, online promotion & affordable Search Engine Optimization Services. We Do also provide affordable Domain Nam ...Read More