1. Responsible for nominated account sales of Power Solution business (Corporate).
2. Responsible for creating new opportunities in strong coordination with customer technology planning team and converting the existing power opportunities in favor of DWP.
3. Services existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
4. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers.
5. Submit orders forecast.
6. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily activity reports, weekly work plans, and monthly sale plans.
7. Working on the market intelligence by gathering current market information on competition, pricing, products, new products.
8. Working on the SWOT.
9. Assisting all teams within the Sales Department as required.
10. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; customer follow up
11. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
pDWP Group is a leading provider of products, service and solutions in the field of Consumer Electronics & Technology. Globally acclaimed, highly reliable products with cutting-edge technology from the world’s best engineered companies and experts uniquely position us to deliver comprehensive soluti ...Read More