Who we are
We are an established, growing digital media agency that design, develop and deploy cutting edge solutions for our clients across Europe and Middle East. We specialise in developing Fintech solutions using our expertise in mobile applications, web development, and cloud infrastructure management.
We are looking for a Front-end lead to join our team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications and the ‘web- side’ of mobile applications and their support systems. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is able to lead a team of developers in creating intelligent, beautiful and functional digital environments.
What you’ll do
- Review requirements
- Lead and manage the frontend team to work efficiently and diligently.
- Take full responsibility of the front-end Team
- Build, Maintain and improve websites and web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improveusability
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Work closely with various development teams and Product Owners
- Design and run your own unit test cases and integrate your code as part of a Continuous Integration process
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Work within an Agile environment.
What we are looking for
- You must have at least 4 to 5 years of professional development experience.
- Must have at least 1-year experience as a team lead.
- Managerial experience preferred, but not required
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Digitify. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Experience with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and take ownership of their work.
- Experience with Java preferred
What you’ll love about us
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Benefits; medical insurance, PF, weekly and monthly social activities
- Personal growth
- Positive and welcoming working environment
- Great company culture
- Work that stays at work